BECOME A SPONSOR – REACH A NEW AUDIENCE!
- Here is your opportunity to be a Sponsor of the Hartford premiere of – Letter from Italy, 1944 – a joint collaboration between the Hartford Chorale and the GMChorale, accompanied by the Hartford Symphony Orchestra, on May 4, 2017 at The Bushnell’s magnificent nearly 3,000 seat Mortensen Hall.
- Letter from Italy, 1944 – is a dramatic musical that was originally commissioned and premiered by the GMChorale to great acclaim in 2013. It is based on the true story of Dr. John K. Meneely, a highly decorated regimental surgeon in the U.S. Army’s 10th Mountain Division, who suffered from what we now know to be PTSD upon his return to the States.
- Based on the letters Major Meneely wrote home to his wife during World War II, his daughters recently adapted them into the poetry and music that has further evolved into Letter from Italy, 1944. A documentary about this project, narrated by Meryl Streep, won a 2016 Emmy Award.
- Because this performance is a magnificent choral/orchestral and visual experience for the audience, and is a very moving and powerful project, we would like to have as many Veterans as possible to attend the Hartford Premiere free of charge with the support from our Sponsors.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Verbal Acknowledgement from the Concert Stage
- Full Page Program Ad with Premium Placement
- Projection of Your Logo to Our Audience from The Bushnell Stage
- Your Logo Featured on both Chorales’ Websites with a Link to Yours
- Customized Posts on Both Chorales’ Social Media Outlets
- Acknowledgement for Sponsoring Complimentary Tickets to Members of Worthy Veteran Organizations
- Advance Exposure at Other Associated Events – Community Conversations Series
- Complimentary Tickets to the Premiere Performance and Post-Premiere Reception
For complete information download our sponsorship packet: Click here.