ADVERTISE WITH US AND REACH A NEW AUDIENCE!
THE GMCHORALE BACKGROUND:
- Established in 1977 as a community chorus in Middletown, CT, the GMChorale has evolved to become one of New England’s finest and most engaging choruses.
- It is acclaimed for its innovative symphonic choral presentations.
- Under the inspired leadership of Artistic Director, Joseph D’Eugenio, the GMChorale performs masterworks and newly commissioned pieces.
THE GMCHORALE AUDIENCE:
- Our audience travels to our performances from Connecticut and beyond.
- Those who attend our performances also tend to frequently travel, dine out, shop, and enjoy the finer things life has to offer.
- We have directly benefited from their philanthropic nature and they make a special effort to patronize those businesses that also support the mission of the GMChorale through their advertising dollars.
2018-2019 SEASON ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES:
- In the 2018-2019 season, the GMChorale will present two major concerts at the Middletown High School Santo Fragilio Performing Arts Center, a major entertainment venue.
- Your ad will appear in the GMChorale’s professionally designed and produced program books distributed for this series of concerts.
- You will reach a broad range of demographics by advertising with the GMChorale.
- Your ad will also be featured on our website with a link to your website.
For more information contact SH Johnston, Director of Marketing and Communications, email@example.com.
Advertising rates and schedules for 2018-2019 will be made available soon.