Share Your Message with a Vibrant, Engaged Audience
Thank you for investing in local music by advertising in the GMChorale’s 2018-2019 program books. The GMChorale’s concert audiences — a diverse community of smart, engaged, active people from the Greater Middletown region — enjoy perusing our program books, and take them home after concerts, too. Our listeners will take note of your choice to support the GMChorale and the choral music that draws them to our concerts. Our audience makes a special effort to patronize the businesses and organizations that support the GMChorale through advertising and sponsorships.
Now in its 42nd season, the GMChorale was established in 1977 as a community chorus in Middletown, CT, and has become one of New England’s finest and most engaging choruses, acclaimed for innovative and engaging symphonic choral presentations. Under the inspiring leadership of Artistic Director Joseph D’Eugenio, now in his twenty-first season with the GMChorale, the ensemble will present two major choral concerts at the Santo Fragilio Performing Arts Center at Middletown High School on November 11, 2018, and May 5, 2019.
The Chorale’s concerts draw listeners from across the region; more than 120 Connecticut towns are represented in our mailing list, with the preponderance of our growing audience from Middletown, Meriden, Wallingford, New Haven, West Hartford, Cheshire, Cromwell, Old Saybrook, Hamden, and surrounding communities. Our concerts also attract listeners from Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and beyond. At our April concert, more than 200 listeners attended a pre-concert talk, and hundreds more arrived for the concert. Each concert ends at around 6:00pm, just in time for drinks and dinner.
Please review the Program Advertising Guide to see all we have to offer our advertisers in 2018-2019:
- A plan that offers the flexibility to refresh your ad halfway through the season, at no extra cost.
- A unique, professionally printed program for each concert. Our new program design has been highly praised by advertisers and members of the audience.
- Same prices as last season – no price increase! And we’ve added some loyalty discounts and complimentary tickets by which we can say “thank you for your support!”
- An option to submit your own display ad, or engage us to design a “simple but elegant” ad for you.
- An option to extend your reach with an online ad on GMChorale’s website with a link to your website.
2018-2019 Advertising Guide (PDF)
Advertising Order Form (Fillable PDF)
For more information contact SH Johnston, Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of the GMChorale’s performances and outreach programs.