SUPPORT THE GMCHORALE AND REACH A NEW AUDIENCE!
THE GMCHORALE BACKGROUND:
- Established in 1977 as a community chorus in Middletown, CT, the GMChorale has evolved to become one of New England’s finest and most engaging choruses.
- It is acclaimed for its innovative symphonic choral presentations.
- Under the inspired leadership of Artistic Director, Joseph D’Eugenio, the GMChorale performs masterworks and newly commissioned pieces.
THE GMCHORALE AUDIENCE:
- Our audience travels to our performances from Connecticut and beyond.
- Those who attend our performances also tend to frequently travel, dine out, shop, and enjoy the finer things life has to offer.
- We have directly benefited from their philanthropic nature and they make a special effort to patronize those businesses that also support the mission of the GMChorale through their advertising dollars.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR ONE YEAR:
- A unique opportunity to take advantage of all of the GMChorale’s promotional outlets that we can customize to promote your business.
- All of the benefits of advertising, plus much more!
- See the next page for a list of the many ways will promote your business as a Sponsor.
2017 ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES:
- You will reach a broad range of demographics by advertising with the GMChorale and the program books will be distributed at many different venues throughout Connecticut.
- Our 2017 performances feature six outstanding performances at concert venues in Hartford, Tolland, Cheshire, Stonington, Bloomfield and Middletown (venue TBA).
- Your ad will also be featured on our website with a link to your website.
Letter from Italy, 1944 – HARTFORD PREMIERE – MAY 2017:
- Inquire about additional sponsorship and advertising opportunities at our performance of Letter from Italy, 1944 at The Bushnell’s Mortensen Hall on May 4, 2017.
Download our advertising agreement for rates, sizes and specs: Click Here
For more information contact: Joe Evangelista, Joe.Evangelista@GMChorale 203-530-8836