ADVERTISE WITH US AND REACH A NEW AUDIENCE!
THE GMCHORALE BACKGROUND:
- Established in 1977 as a community chorus in Middletown, CT, the GMChorale has evolved to become one of New England’s finest and most engaging choruses.
- It is acclaimed for its innovative symphonic choral presentations.
- Under the inspired leadership of Artistic Director, Joseph D’Eugenio, the GMChorale performs masterworks and newly commissioned pieces.
THE GMCHORALE AUDIENCE:
- Our audience travels to our performances from Connecticut and beyond.
- Those who attend our performances also tend to frequently travel, dine out, shop, and enjoy the finer things life has to offer.
- We have directly benefited from their philanthropic nature and they make a special effort to patronize those businesses that also support the mission of the GMChorale through their advertising dollars.
2017-2018 SEASON ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES:
- In the 2017-2018 season, the GMChorale presents Resounding Voices, a series of concerts that celebrate the beauty of choral music, specifically the glory of many “resounding voices” in a unified ensemble.
- You will reach a broad range of demographics by advertising with the GMChorale.
- Your ad will appear in the program books distributed for this series of concerts at the MHS Performing Arts Center in Middletown Fall 2017 through Spring 2018.
- Your ad will also be featured on our website with a link to your website.
For more information contact: Joe Evangelista, Joe.Evangelista@GMChorale.org 203-530-8836
Download our advertising agreement for rates, sizes and specs: click here.